Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Video & shelves

I understand that the video didn't work for Derek or his mom... so I'm assuming it's not working at all? It still plays for me! I'll try to fix it later....

In the meantime, here's a picture of my new laundry room shelves:) Derek's mom put them up

for me! THANK YOU!!:) I watched. Maybe next time I'll remember how to do it myself... or at least I'll remember how to tell Derek while he does it;) There is nothing designated for that bottom shelf yet. It's just leftover shelving parts. I might put another laundry basket there. To the left where you can't see, there is a hook rack for hanging brooms and such.

1 comment:

rcsnickers said...

I don't see you for two days and so much has happened! Shelves look great! What fun they had in the sand box! Hope she did not get bit by any ants. Bet you are loving DSL, huh? now I am the dial up loner boo hoo! :)

Letisha