Yesterday we made a batch of Spritz cookies to take to an Awana program. Eliana put the sprinkles on all of them. I have almost no sprinkles left now:)
Garrett "helped" too.
We did not bring this tray to Awana;)
Time to taste them!
Signing Milk.
Guess they weren't very good... Well, I liked them!! More for me!
Then we got home from Awana, Garrett looked at the mess in the livingroom and said to me, "Dirty!" I casually told him, "Yeah, it is a mess! Why don't you go clean it up?" I continued on with the things that I was doing. He went straight over to the toys, picked up his blocks, put the top on (he needed help with that, but tried to do it himself), then put the box on the shelf!
4 comments:
Good job Garrett! I was just thinking I need to get a copy of the Spritz cookies so we can make a batch! Looks like they had fun making the cookies and sure the kids at AWANA loved them!
I put the recipe on last years cookie post. http://my-fathers-lily.blogspot.com/2006/12/christmas-cookies.html
You can borrow the cookie press if you need it:)
Oh yum! Those are so good! Lots of work though! Check the dollar store for more sprinkles, they have big bottles for $1!!
Yummy!! I'll have to have a cookie making day with my children! :)
Post a Comment