Oh my! It turned out very pretty. Was it very disappointing for you? I have been so afraid Elizabeth will try and cut her hair too because lately she is very interested in scissors and glue. It would break my heart if she did, even though I know it probably does need a trim it has never been cut before. Love & Blessings, (: Amanda :)
3 comments:
Eliana's hair turned out beautiful. =)Garrett is an image of his daddy! WOW!
Oh my! It turned out very pretty. Was it very disappointing for you? I have been so afraid Elizabeth will try and cut her hair too because lately she is very interested in scissors and glue. It would break my heart if she did, even though I know it probably does need a trim it has never been cut before.
Love & Blessings,
(: Amanda :)
Sarah,
thanks for the invite. Your children are beautiful.Eliana looks just like you when you were her age.
Post a Comment