I have some other general pictures that I plan to post, but it'll have to wait until tomorrow. Time for bed!
Thursday, September 18, 2008
The Girls
The other day, Eliana asked me to take a picture of her with our dolls. The doll I gave her is in the back, on the left... Aliabeth:) She is a Magic Attic doll, which are no longer made. The doll in the front on the right (pink dress) is one she's allowed to keep in her room and play with whenever she wants, but isn't officially hers. I told her she might have a sister someday so she can only have one!
Anyway, the dolls made me think of my Girls at Heart website. It's completely unmaintained. It merely exists. And yet continues to receive regular hits! Of course, this thrills me to no end and puffs my ego larger than it should be:) From January until now, the fewest unique visitors in a month was 28 (in May). The most was 99 (in July)!!! I just can't believe that! The counter on the main page is now up to 6,531 hits. I took pictures and made a website that has been visited OVER 6,000 times since '03.
I have some other general pictures that I plan to post, but it'll have to wait until tomorrow. Time for bed!
I have some other general pictures that I plan to post, but it'll have to wait until tomorrow. Time for bed!
No comments:
Post a Comment