That's right, his new name is Robot. Don't forget! He is also sometimes known as Boofy.
After dressing the other day, Garrett announced, "I look like James!"
Robot, who will be 3 in January, has reached a great milestone. He is using the potty all by himself! Robot and his cousin have always been great partners in crime. This time it appears they've decided to be partners in pottying, both learning at the same time. I know that some setbacks are inevitable, but I'm proud of him for how well he's doing:) He's so excited to be using the potty and grins with delight every time! Another great benefit for him is the get-out-of-bed-free card that he now has. He likes that!!
After dressing the other day, Garrett announced, "I look like James!"
Robot, who will be 3 in January, has reached a great milestone. He is using the potty all by himself! Robot and his cousin have always been great partners in crime. This time it appears they've decided to be partners in pottying, both learning at the same time. I know that some setbacks are inevitable, but I'm proud of him for how well he's doing:) He's so excited to be using the potty and grins with delight every time! Another great benefit for him is the get-out-of-bed-free card that he now has. He likes that!!
No comments:
Post a Comment