Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Laundry Mountain

My mother has always had these two pictures hanging over her washing machine. They are, of course, myself and my brother.



I planned all my life to take a picture of MY baby in a laundry basket too. So here are my sweeties:)



And as an added delight, I'll share with you the superbly creative lyrics I came up with while waiting for Garrett to nurse to sleep tonight:) Sing to the tune of Climb, Climb Up Sunshine Mountain.

Climb, climb up laundry mountain
Downy breezes blow
Climb, climb up laundry mountain
Dryers all aglow
Turn, turn your shirts right side out
Match your socks in pairs
Climb, climb up laundry mountain
If you dare


HEY, I was bored! What can I say?

2 comments:

rcsnickers said...

I love the pictures of you and Mike! How sweet to have the same photos of your two children! Did your Mom hang those over her washing machine too?

Love the song! Mind if I teach it to the kids while we are washing or folding laundry?

Letisha

Lilyofthevalley - Tanya said...

Cute pics and I love the song!!! I just might save that one! (If you don't mind)