"Carrot stew, carrot stew, it's our favorite thing to do. Get a pot and a carrot or two and cook up a carrot stew."
And if you have nothing else to do, you can hear the song here.
I'll admit, I haven't mashed up carrots for Garrett yet. But I sure am having fun with the rest of his food! Who would ever think that peeling fruit, blending, and freezing it would be fun? So far I've done bananas, peaches, plums, peas, zucchini, and mango. He hasn't eaten all of those yet. And this morning I made my own baby cereal for the first time. It was super easy. I blended 1/4 cup oatmeal in Letisha's baby food processor. I boiled 1 cup of water, added the oatmeal, and turned the heat down to the lowest setting. Cooked for 10 minutes, stirring frequently with a wire whisk (as instructed by Super Baby Food). Garrett liked it:)
In other more exciting news, my whole family is coming to visit next month! My grandma, mom and dad are coming from CT. My brother will come at the same time from MI. My parents haven't seen Garrett since he was born. Mike (brother) and my grandma haven't seen him at all. And Mike hasn't seen Eliana for over a year! It should be alot of fun. I can't wait to show off my cuties:)
No comments:
Post a Comment