We didn't get pictures today:( Garrett decided to cry instead! They looked so cute in their outfits. I didn't think to get a quick picture of Garrett before I undressed him, but here's one of Eliana. She is saying "CHEEESSE!" We rescheduled for Wednesday the 3rd, this time at 11:45am instead of 9am. Hopefully he'll get a morning nap, then we'll have lunch, drive 30 minutes to get there, I'll nurse Garrett before we go in, and then he'll have NO EXCUSE FOR FUSSING!!!!! Somebody please explain that to him......:)I was disappointed and somewhat irritated. I was trying hard to not be irritated at Garrett... he is my sweet little boy and just wanted his mommy! So on the way home I kept fishing for other reasons to be irritable - if the woman had just taken the picture of them together first instead of trying to do silouettes then we might have had a picture before his meltdown. If she had been older, more experienced, interacted better with the kids... blah, blah, blah. But it just happened. It's not anyone's fault. We'll try again another day. Eliana cried too when we had her 1-year picture done. Actually, she was difficult for Garrett's newborn picture too (she was almost 2). She did great this morning though! Always has to be somebody right?
Derek and I are still going out this evening. That thought brightens my day:)
No comments:
Post a Comment