Saturday, January 06, 2007

Alphabet pancakes


This morning we ate alphabet pancakes. I read the suggestion in my free subscription of Wondertime. We made an "E for Eliana!", a G for Garrett, S for Sarah, D for Daddy/Derek, and various cousins letters:) I just put the batter in a squirt bottle. Very easy and very fun!:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah,
This is such a cute idea! Oh, and the kids' portrait turned out so pretty!! They are such dolls.
Love & Blessings,
(: Amanda :)

rcsnickers said...

Yummy and educational! Now I want a yellow squirt bottle from Mom!!!

okay, what cousin does "A" stand for? any news ?? hee hee hee just joking with ya!

Letisha

rcsnickers said...

duh moment there AGAIN.... I had what name does the "A" stand for and changed it to the above post messup. Your next baby would not be a cousin. maybe I should go to bed.

Letisha

rcsnickers said...

you were just here and I forgot to mention we made these for breakfast this morning! It was fun!! We wrote out their names, then made faces, heart, gingerbread man (supposed to be a duck, yeah right), star, and other fun shapes. Thanks for the great idea!

Letisha