Saturday, January 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Garrett!

Garrett's birthday is January 24th. Two years old!! He's getting so big and learning so much! We just had a very small party this year. We all had fun!
One of our gifts to him was a colorforms set that I found on clearance. Turns out half of the "30 pieces" are just tiny written words. Hardly even worth the clearance price! But he'll enjoy it anyway. Books and toys from Grammy and Gramps.


We also gave him a tricycle which he LOVES. It's ALL he's done all day, except nap!!:) He doesn't know how to pedal yet but that certainly doesn't stop him.
I'd wanted to make this cake but couldn't find a cheap dump truck quickly, in the one day and one store where I looked:) So we did cars on a road instead. Still fun! Dirt would have been neat though!!



Tthe party guests, including a poodle and a "dragon" (actually it's a size 12-18m unicorn outfit which Eliana squeezed into and said was a dragon).

1 comment:

Martha A. said...

That dump truck one looks fun! I may have to try that one. Did you make the one in the picture? It looks so nice! I made a cake one time with dirt, construction workers, chocolate logs etc all over the top. It looked so nice, but when we went to take a picture we had forgotten the camera!