Eliana wanted to "pink" today, so we did. She painted her legs and the new floor with dirty paint water. And I made feeble attempts at drawing actual pictures. I have zero skill in this area. If you are familiar with Eric Carle's book
The Very Hungry Caterpillar you will probably not recognize my "copy" of the page "One Sunday morning, the warm sun came up and POP! Out of the egg came a tiny and very hungry caterpillar." Behold, my new creation - a worm with bunny ears.

But my sweet girl came over and said "Ooooh! A caterpiller! That's nice, mommy!" And so I'll keep painting:)
Then I did a butterfly, which I was rather proud of.

And she came along and called it a dragonfly. Oh well. At least I can draw nice caterpiller bunnies:)
I can make some awfully cute kids too:)

2 comments:
Sweet children, Sarah!
Your drawings look about as good as mine. :)
~Tanya :)
Hey, your drawings are better than mine! I like the caterpiller. Yes, you do make adorable kids. When is the next one due? hee hee hee
Letisha
Post a Comment