Sunday, February 18, 2007

A few pictures

The other day, Garrett was tired and/or hungry and fussy. I was busy making supper to satisfy the boy but in spite of my assuring him that he would have food soon, he continued to fuss. Attentive mother that I am, I plopped him down in his rocking chair and put on a Baby Einstein video. He just sat there and kinda half-cried while watching the movie, with no attempt to get up. It made me laugh:) Another day we were all watching something on tv. Eliana settled into this basket of clean laundry with blanket, pillow, puppy, and drink:)
Thanks to Leigh's idea, I decided to purchase inexpensive wire cubes (on sale right now at Target for $12.something) to organize Eliana's toys. Now I think I want another set for Garrett's toys!!

3 comments:

rcsnickers said...

Love how Eliana is just coloring away like nothing unusual just Garrett crying again!

Gotta come over and see her room! I noticed them in Leigh's picture. Love your rocking chair.

Letisha

Anonymous said...

Sarah,
The kids are still just adorable. I love Eliana's choice of a place to lounge. I remember being fascinated with clothes baskets when I was little. I can't believe Garrett didn't even try to get up! That's too cute. Oh, and I agree with Letisha about Eliana just going on with business as usual. ;) It's all in a days work for a big sister, huh.
Love & Blessings,
(: Amanda :)

Anonymous said...

Oops, I meant to say that I love the cubes too! That is a really good idea.
Love & Blessings,
(: Amanda :)