Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Paperback Swap

Crystal recently posted about paperbackswap.com. It sounded neat so of course I checked it out. At first I thought I wouldn't be able to join right now as most of my cast-offs are hardcover children's books, but lo and behold you can send hardcovers too! You list at least 9 books to start with, then they give you 3 free credit. Each credit is good for 1 free book. You pay postage to send your books out to others who want them and that is all, you don't pay anything more. If you have a pile of books you're done with and another list of must-have books, then you need to check it out! They explain it better than I do on their site:) Be sure to list me as your referral so I can get an extra credit when you join;)

No comments: